Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Daddy's Little Helpers


These two girls were working very hard helping daddy put together our new storage cabinet for our home school supplies. They had so much fun with their little tools.
So serious!
I was going crazy from all the clutter and Jaden always insisting everything go under their chairs. She was very sweet about organizing all their books, notebooks, folders, pencils and art supplies. They just never seemed to stay that way. So I started searching for a storage cabinet and I finally found exactly what I was looking for. We were limited on space and the medium storage cabinet worked out perfectly   I love it!  Each girl gets two cubby spaces and I even get two. Works out just right and everyone is happy.  
 The rest of our supplies can be stored in one of the hall closets.
Makes things so much easier to find and less stressful. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment