Thursday, May 7, 2009

Got Sugar?



     Look at the smile on her face she is very proud of herself.
      I went to go get dressed and she decided to add
     a little flavor to her waffle and strawberries.
    This is the little girl who didn't want any syrup.

A couple of days before this I walked in the kitchen
and saw Jaden with the sugar container and just
watched to see what she was doing. When she 
realized I was standing there she said,
"Oops...... its a good thing I haven't eaten any yet!"
Needless to say the sugar has been put up
way out of her reach.
Yes, even if you climb on your little chair my little sweet tooth.
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gracious, that is tooo funny!!! Jaden is quite the sweet and clever one, huh?! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I'm a sugar addict myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a family trait, right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete