Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Little Birthday Surprise


Instructions on the outside of a package I received on my birthday.
Notice it says "Just for You".
Little did I realize my two girls
thought that message was for them.
Yup! The UPS man brought ME a package! Most of the packages that we get around here are for the girls. It was so exciting when a package was left for little ole me! (I know, it does not take much to excite me).

Yummy!! I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries!
Apparently someone else does also.............
only minutes after I opened them!
That will teach me to follow the instructions!
Thanks so much! They were delicious!!!
So delicious I have had to up my walks to twice a day! ; )

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulously delicious birthday surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious birthday gift! It looks really good, no wonder they were tempted to help themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look incredible - what a sweet birthday gift! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Happy Birthday Kathy! Yummy! I had a similar suprise on my 50th last year--I LOVED IT. You're right, it's so fun when the package is for YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete