Friday, September 30, 2011

In Loving Memory.....

My niece Caitlin passed away Sept. 21st two days before her 23rd birthday.
    Even though our broken hearts don't want to......... today we say good-bye to a sweet angel who lost her way. Your are truly free from your pain and struggles. Being held in our Savior's arms. 
We love you sweet Caitlin! We will always remember your 
beautiful smile. You will always be in our hearts.

Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You, 
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:1,2 
Tawny and Caitlin

My hope is in the Lord that I will one day see your beautiful smile again.
(I Thessalonians 4:13,14)

May the God of hope fill you with all joy
and peace as you trust in Him, so that you
may overflow with hope by the power of
the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

1 comment:

  1. Kathy and family, I'm so sorry for your loss. So thankful that you share our Hope! Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete