Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Birthday With Cousins

Some more Birthday........... with cousins Marissa, 8 and Christy 20!
On Easter we had a little more birthday fun with Jaden and her cousins!
Jaden requested a strawberry cake. So I made a pound cake and she had
strawberry/blueberry shortcake. This little girl loves her strawberries
although the blueberries are her favorite!                                                                                                                         
My big brothers ROCK!!!!!!
They know just what this girl likes!!
Thanks Desiree! You did an awesome job helping my big brother Chris by picking out these cool cars!! You know us girly girls like our cars!
 
Nice ride Kevin! "Mom can I have one of these when I'm big enough to drive?" 
Our neighbor stopped and chatted with us when we were out walking. He sold his old 'Vette and bought a new black one and she asked if she could have a car like his when she is big enough! Yikes, she is only 5!!!!! (going on 20) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Jaden can help me pick out my next car! She has great (...and, um...pretty expensive taste!)!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete