Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

 We had a wonderful day celebrating the Resurrection of our
Lord and Savior!
 We spent today with almost all the family including my parents!
 (one brother's fam couldn't make it)
 Thanks, Tim & Roxanne! Everyone had a great time!
 I have four brothers and one sister so when we all get together
with our own families including our grown children and their children
it became a huge fun gathering! Here are a few pics. (will share
more on FB later)

Excited!
Hmmmm...... I like this!
Looking for the special treasure.
I LIKE THIS!!!
(one of her favorite little sayings)
SCORE!!!!!!!!
The newlyweds and their newest edition.
My niece was married on 11/11/11 at 11:00
and yes they kissed at 11:11 am.
Beautiful!
Grandma's are allowed to be biased!
Our grandson and great nephew

Jaden's cousin and buddy.
Who is a little tomboy and surprised us all
when she chose this cute dress!
 (she really didn't want any pics taken)
 As they were leaving she finally let me
take one. : )

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at how quickly these little ones "pick up" on all the holiday traditions, etc. They just take it all in stride! All of them are blossoming and growing up way too quickly!

    ReplyDelete